The Family Office Forum | April 26-27, 2016 | Wiesbaden
The Family Office Forum Wiesbaden is the annual meeting of more than 180 Family Offices from all over the world, and is taking place at the Hotel Nassauer Hof. This luxury hotel is located in the Rhine-Main region, set right in the heart of Wiesbaden opposite the magnificent Wiesbaden Kurhaus.
Forum topics to include:
- Case Studies, Key Notes, Panel Discussions and Networking:
- Learn from Family Offices and Genuine Experts
- Improve and optimise your operations and ease your workload with new tools and know-how plus best practice
- Improve your operational business
- Exchange ideas with other Family Offices on practical topics such as performance measurement or Family Governance
- Liquid and Illiquid Asset Classes – keep your finger on the pulse
- Hear from other Family Offices and experts how they manage asset allocation, portfolios and assets such as Alternatives
Come hear J. Bradley Hall keynote the event: Technology, Money and True Values - From Gold to digital currency to trust
Brad will be leading a fast paced and thought provoking discussion regarding trust, value and how we create, trade and store wealth. Some suggest that the centralized banking cabal is...