The Family Office Forum | February 16-17, 2016 | Dubai
The Family Office Forum Dubai is the annual meeting of more than 180 Family Offices from all over the world, and is taking place at the Palace Downtown Dubai; The hotel resort is located in the middle of the city of Dubai and offers fantastic views of Dubai Fountains.
Forum topics to include:
- Case Studies, Key Notes, Panel Discussions and Networking:
- Learn from Family Offices and Genuine Experts
- Improve and optimise your operations and ease your workload with new tools and know-how plus best practice
- Improve your operational business
- Exchange ideas with other Family Offices on practical topics such as performance measurement or Family Governance
- Liquid and Illiquid Asset Classes – keep your finger on the pulse
- Hear from other Family Offices and experts how they manage asset allocation, portfolios and assets such as Alternatives
Come hear J. Bradley Hall keynote the event: Technology, Money and True Values - From Gold to digital currency to trust
Brad will be leading a fast paced and thought provoking discussion regarding trust, value and how we create, trade and store wealth. Some suggest that the centralized banking cabal is unraveling and we...